Exercise/Training rider Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Rhode Island Discussion » Exercise/Training rider « Previous Next »

High Hill Farm (thebigbay)
Username: thebigbay

Post Number: 6
Posted on Friday, October 05, 2018 - 01:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

College graduate, living in Providence. (Willing to travel 30 minutes or so) I'm an RN and will be working 3-11pm shifts 4x/week. So I will typically have mornings 4 days a week available as well as 3 days off each week.

I'm looking for ride time. If you'd like someone to ride with, are lacking the time to exercise or just would like your horse to have some more/ variation in work- please feel free to reach out! My training is mostly jumpers/eventing however I have recently done some considerable dressage work with a couple of Hanoverian mares. I'm 5'11 mostly leg. I prefer something substantial or taller than or around 15-16h. Any breed/gender. I'm comfortable jumping, hacking out, or doing whatever type of work you would like with your horse. Attitudes, green horses, and young horses are welcomed. I used to be the "stunt" rider at my barn when I owned through high school and the beginning of college. I have a strong seat and owned a very opinionated 17.2h Holsteiner mare for several years.

I'm neat, quiet and drama free. I'm happy to show up, ride, clean up after myself clean tack and be on my way. Happy to give courtesy texts when I show up/leave etc. Updates on how the rides go.
Will consider a work exchange for the right situation/horse.

Let me know if you have something that sounds like a good fit.
Kiowa (kiowa)
Username: kiowa

Post Number: 5136
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 08:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wish i was in the drive limit. Im carver ma and have several that nwed more work
"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses ears."
Jeff Livingstone (hippotekhni)
Username: hippotekhni

Post Number: 85
Posted on Saturday, October 06, 2018 - 09:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"... very opinionated 17.2h Holsteiner Mare.". Haha ... like size and breed have anything to do with it. Ask me how I know this. *laugh*

Sounds like the perfect exercise rider to me.
Home of "Enlightened Horsemanship"
www.hippotekhni.com

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration