Looking for trainer to come to my home Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Looking for trainer to come to my home « Previous Next »

paula blake (blake75)
Username: blake75

Post Number: 180
Posted on Friday, December 14, 2018 - 12:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm looking for one of 2 situations, first being reasonable training board for my coming 3 yr old filly, would like to get 60 days professional training on her over the winter, or someone to come to my home to do the same thing. I am not sure what direction I want her and I to go in yet, I'm leaning towards western pleasure, I don't need her finished, just a foundation and safe start under saddle as I work 3 jobs to provide for my horses I don't have the strict schedule to start her that she would need. I'm located in Somers, CT and would love for training board or someone to come to my home maybe 4 or 5 days a week and work with her over the winter, if anybody has any recomendations please let me know.
slammie (slammie)
Username: slammie

Post Number: 1737
Posted on Sunday, December 16, 2018 - 03:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mountain View Training Center, Granby, MA
Dan is the best
Performance Standardbreds, what a ride. ****RI***

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration