Norton? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Norton? « Previous Next »

aharlov (aharlov)
Username: aharlov

Post Number: 759
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 06:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I grew up riding in Norton, MA and remember there being a few barns there. The barn I grew up riding at isn't the same as it used to be. ...
My childhood friend just bought a house in Norton and is looking to move her horse closer to home. She is a public school teacher, but in the past has been a full time barn manager and is also a certified riding instructor. She would be an AWESOME addition to any barn (maybe I'm biased, having ridden with her for over 20 years!). Does anyone know of any barns in Norton with good care, no drama, good people, healthy horses? Must have access to trails.
Thanks for any input!
memom (memom)
Username: memom

Post Number: 5188
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Donít know anything about them but Lincoln Meadows Farm says miles of trails.
"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain."(author?)MA
Alicia Harlov (aharlov)

Post Number: 762
Posted on Monday, November 19, 2018 - 07:10 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks! I messaged them and they're full :-(
memom (memom)
Username: memom

Post Number: 5191
Posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2018 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Did they have any suggestions?
"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain."(author?)MA
Kiowa (kiowa)
Username: kiowa

Post Number: 5137
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 05:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Eidinger farm opened a barn on Plain St.
"The wind of heaven is that which blows between a horses ears."
Alicia Harlov (aharlov)

Post Number: 763
Posted on Wednesday, November 21, 2018 - 09:34 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did see that, and I believe she's going to check them out. Any other suggestions?
sea of horsies (sea_of_horsies)
Username: sea_of_horsies

Post Number: 1663
Posted on Tuesday, November 27, 2018 - 10:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh Iím so happy for her! I second she would be a wonderful addition anywhere she landed. Sheís just that type of person!

Unfortunately I donít know of anything in the area either. I board in Berkley live in mansfield
Alicia Harlov (aharlov)

Post Number: 765
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 08:23 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

She's hoping to stay as close to Norton as possible, and we didn't realize it would be harder than when we were kids !!
sabrina (sabrinatmc)
Username: sabrinatmc

Post Number: 3754
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 12:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

what about flatland equestrian in Rehobeth?
sterlingrider (sterlingrider)
Username: sterlingrider

Post Number: 466
Posted on Wednesday, November 28, 2018 - 01:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sundance Stables in Norton
Live everyday like its the last...
Alicia Harlov (aharlov)

Post Number: 768
Posted on Friday, December 07, 2018 - 10:49 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks everyone! She found what seems to be the perfect spot for her :-)

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration