It's me again--another horseless ride... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » It's me again--another horseless rider ! (North Shore) « Previous Next »

Maria (mgustaferro)
Username: mgustaferro

Post Number: 16
Posted on Sunday, October 07, 2018 - 02:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All,

Thought I'd post here since I've had great luck a few times finding wonderful people to share their ponies with me! I am in grad school lacking the time & money to ride regularly but hoping to get back in the saddle 1-2 times a week!

I'm a confident and consistent intermediate rider and grew up riding and showing all kinds of horses. Hunter/jumper background (most recently I rode in Open for IHSA two years ago) but have done a bit of dressage and eventing as well. I don't have a problem with green horses and I'm happy to help with a project or something that needs to get back in shape. I love to get out on trails too! Happy to pitch in a few hours of barn help if needed.

Location: North Shore (Hamilton/wenham/ipswich area is best but I can drive a little farther if needed)

If you have or know of a horse that needs some extra saddle time and/or attention let me know! Thanks in advance!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration