Free board Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Free board « Previous Next »

aharlov (aharlov)
Username: aharlov

Post Number: 731
Posted on Tuesday, July 17, 2018 - 12:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a friend who brings her horse home to Marblehead to avoid the greenheads at her barn for July and August. She brings him back early September. She is looking for a companion for the summer for her kind Friesian. He is barefoot and doesn't kick, but is head of the herd kind of personality. She has 5 acres on a paddock paradise track like system. No real grass but hay 24/7.

If you know anyone who may want to do a TEMPORARY free lease or free boarding situation, please email me. I have pictures. My horse stayed there one summer as well.

"Do you know if someone may want to come to
Paddock Paradise in Marblehead. They may want to see photos...wanted companion horse for a loving Friesian on Marblehead Neck. The barn has been designed to be an In and Out! The horses use their own discretion when to seek shelter. Very shady paddocks, no green heads and access to hay 24/7.
Free board. Would prefer no shoes, however, open for discussion. Possible riding ring and morning beach rides available."

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration