Run-out paddock footing? Wrentham area Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Run-out paddock footing? Wrentham area « Previous Next »

Jaye R. (jaye)
Username: jaye

Post Number: 23
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 07:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The barn I bought has some small, much buried, gravel in the run out paddocks that seems to do a great job in the rain, etc of not turning the spaces into mud pits. I've expanded a bit and need to add more and fortify the areas already done, but have no idea where to buy a small load of gravel or what size I should be asking for. In the west Wrentham area and hope to have it delivered. A neighbor can help me spread it with his bobcat. Anybody able to inform me? Thank you!
NH_Dressage (nh_dressage)
Username: nh_dressage

Post Number: 1153
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 11:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

If you speak with your Town's highway department, they will be able to give you lots of great information about where you can get gravel and other types of stone.
Natural Horsemanship & Dressage : It's all about Happy Horses
blacksmith (blacksmith)
Username: blacksmith

Post Number: 303
Posted on Sunday, October 29, 2017 - 10:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Im in Foxboro and buy all my stuff from Southridge Farm in Walpole. The owners daughter Molly has horses- tell her that her farrier sent you to her. They also sell hay and grain and all types of gravel and stone can be delivered to your farm. Welcome to the area

Steve
Jaye R. (jaye)
Username: jaye

Post Number: 24
Posted on Wednesday, November 01, 2017 - 08:48 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Steve and NH Dressage

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration