ISO: BARN KITTY Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Archive through August 22, 2017 » ISO: BARN KITTY « Previous Next »

keabow114 (keabow114)
Username: keabow114

Post Number: 426
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 01:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PREFER A YOUNGER CAT OT KITTEN. NEVER HAD MUCH LUCK WITH THE ADULTS STICKING AROUND EVEN AFTER ACCLIMATING THEM. GREAT BARN HOME WITH TONS OF FOOD, LOVE AND VET CARE. NEED MICE CONTROL THIS FALL. MY OTHER BARN CAT DECIDED SHE LIKES TO LIVE IN MY NEIGHBORS GARAGE. MUTINY!!
sabrina (sabrinatmc)
Username: sabrinatmc

Post Number: 3618
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 06:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey keabow we have a few kittens in need of homes. they are grey and white. one orange male kitten. I think the calico female has been taken but I can ask. they are about 8-14 weeks.
sabrina (sabrinatmc)

Post Number: 3619
Posted on Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 08:59 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

for anyone looking for kitten you can forget the one's at my Bo. they want too much money for them.
silverhorse (silverhorse)
Username: silverhorse

Post Number: 343
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 05:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not sure where you are located....Taunton animal shelter recently got a little black feral kitten that might work.
bythebay (bythebay)
Username: bythebay

Post Number: 2299
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 07:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It always amazes me too Sabrina- charging $$$ for these barn cat's kittens that have litter after litter and should be SPAYED! It's such a thorn in my side when rescues are loaded-they're spaying / neutering, feeding , vaccinating and reviewing for good homes and nobody wants to pay for them there.
keabow114 (keabow114)

Post Number: 427
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 07:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i live north of boston. taunton is 1 1/2 hrs away. thanks
ruth0552 (ruth0552)
Username: ruth0552

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 07:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They're charging for barn kittens? Please tell me the kittens come with shots and fixed?

Far better to get one at a shelter that's all set.

In my experience the best barn cats are the ones that show up uninvited and then chill.

Sometimes there are cats that have a behavioral issue that are better for a barn home instead of an indoor home- lashing out irrationally, urinating inappropriately, etc.

I think a lot of shelters are having Clear the Shelters day this week/weekend so adoption fees are discounted, especially for an adult cat.
sabrina (sabrinatmc)

Post Number: 3620
Posted on Friday, August 18, 2017 - 06:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yeah they will be spayed and with shots. but my Bo is just fostering them. it's the humane that gave her the 200.00 price.
theresa (terrym)
Username: terrym

Post Number: 11
Posted on Sunday, August 20, 2017 - 07:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi. I adopted one from Animal Rescue League Boston & one from Marlboro Hudson cat rescue. Had a hard time finding barn/feral cats until my local cat rescue referred me to Mary C from Merrimac River Feline Rescue Society. She found the cats and coordinated the adoption. They strongly suggest you adopt and acclimate cats in pairs. There was no adoption fee-of course donations are always welcome. Good luck
sterlingrider (sterlingrider)
Username: sterlingrider

Post Number: 459
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 03:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know of someone that has some ready in a week or two.
Live everyday like its the last...
keabow114 (keabow114)

Post Number: 428
Posted on Tuesday, August 22, 2017 - 08:45 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sterlingrider, i sent you an email. would like details about the kittens you posted. thanks

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration