Missing man Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Archive through July 22, 2017 » Missing man « Previous Next »

justthemom (justthemom)
Username: justthemom

Post Number: 1011
Posted on Friday, June 23, 2017 - 09:20 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In Berkley, Ma a friend has reported her son missing. A very extensive search has gone on for a week and a half with no lead at all. He is mentally handicapped but very high functioning.
I'm posting this just to make folks aware if they are trail riding in any of SE Mass parks, just keep your eyes open. I'm posting a link for his picture and contact info if you have seen him anywhere. The closest parks to him are Massasoit and Freetown. If he was taken, well he could be anywhere. Just trying to cover more bases. https://www.facebook.com/BerkleyPD/photos/a.1294838007281135.1073741829.1289465471151722/1294837947281141/?type=3&theater
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)
Username: jcluvhrses

Post Number: 12555
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 07:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's awful justthemom. I hope he is safe and found soon! I will share the link on my FB page as well.
Everything is a choice.
sea of horsies (sea_of_horsies)
Username: sea_of_horsies

Post Number: 1635
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:20 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There are some in inconsistencies in the story going around Berkley. Certainly keep your eyes open but... I doubt you will find him well if you do. For an autistic man as functioning as he is, used to routine who finds riding a lawn mower in circles soothing, being in the woods and choosing to stay there... seems unlikely to me. Of course I don't know him personally, have only been helped by him in Home Depot, but... I don't like the "story".
sabrina (sabrinatmc)
Username: sabrinatmc

Post Number: 3601
Posted on Saturday, June 24, 2017 - 08:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OMG I know this guy!!! he lived two houses up from my barn that I boarded at last year. the guy would always ride his lawn mower in front of the farm just about every day or every few days. when I asked him to mow an area on the side of my pasture he would do it. there is a small trail behind his house that some of the boarders use for trail riding. another thing is that Myrick airfield is right across from the barn too. I know I was planning on going back there to collect my round pen and stall mats that i left there. if he is still missing I'll keep an eye out for him. but my guess is he is still near by.
bobflyby (bobflyby)
Username: bobflyby

Post Number: 469
Posted on Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I hope they find him safe and sound. Poor guy and poor mom must be worried sick.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration