ISO Lease - Off Farm or On, depending... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Massachusetts Discussion » Archive through July 22, 2017 » ISO Lease - Off Farm or On, depending on location « Previous Next »

Jessica (bailey1187)
Username: bailey1187

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, June 20, 2017 - 03:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am looking for a large pony or horse to lease, and I'm flexible on terms/price/location to fit the bill.

I would like to have the horse in the area of Norfolk/Walpole/Canton/Milton (or within 20 mins or so) - so an on-farm lease if the horse is currently in those areas, OR a free off-farm lease and I will take care of boarding it. For an on-farm lease, I am fine with either a backyard barn or boarding facility.

About me and what I'm looking for: I'm a hunter rider and have 22 years of riding experience, but I don't show anymore, just ride for fun (and exercise, and sanity). I currently ride 1-2 times a week, and now I'm looking to lease something to actually join the horse I ride and her owner in some fun off-property activities. I'm looking to be able to take the horse off property to trail rides, hunter paces, and maybe a small show if I'm feeling dandy. Nothing crazy, these days I don't jump higher than 2'6. I would even be open to a pay-per-ride option just to be able to join my friend on trail rides/hunter paces on the weekends. Off-property rides would be probably only once per week, and probably not every week.

I'm 29 years old, responsible, reliable, work full-time, with references. I'm 5'2 so I can ride anything from a large pony on up.

If you have something you think could be a good fit, I would be happy to chat about lease terms and ideas.
juniperhill (juniperhill)
Username: juniperhill

Post Number: 8
Posted on Wednesday, July 19, 2017 - 09:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jessica, send me an email, I may have a match for you In Dover, MA. smjet2013@gmail.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration