A short trail cam video Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Photo & Video Sharing » A short trail cam video « Previous Next »

bill gokey (bronco_billy)
Username: bronco_billy

Post Number: 6316
Posted on Saturday, July 28, 2018 - 06:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h-RlSKIukE
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)
Username: jcluvhrses

Post Number: 13337
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 04:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great video Bill! Love all the pic's of the deer, bear and bobcats...but the ending was the best!
Everything is a choice.

Post Number: 6318
Posted on Sunday, July 29, 2018 - 06:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another, nice day. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv4ZpZgkiHQ&t=1s
maresrgreat (maresrgreat)
Username: maresrgreat

Post Number: 5931
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 01:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh nice surprise to see my buddy Yogi!! Yogi and Freddie are my two favorites. :-) Amazing how you can think exactly like a horse and what they are thinking. No big drama just a quick correction and travel on understanding his objection but correcting it. Great video. Yogi looks like a nice rocking horse canter. How did the hip feel after that. OK???

Colleen, hate seeing you in pain like that. Bill, take it easy with her. lol... Is that knee getting any better with time?
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)

Post Number: 13339
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 02:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another nice video Bill! Tell Colleen I am very envious of her flexability!!!
Even the best one's have to keep us on our toes now and then!!! It keeps us honest!
Everything is a choice.
maresrgreat (maresrgreat)
Username: maresrgreat

Post Number: 5932
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 03:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Also, tell Colleen that Lily looks so pretty in her pink ear mask. They are the perfect pair together.

Post Number: 6321
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 06:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I will past it on to Colleen, she and Lilly have a love affair in both directions. A problem on the trail? No problem, Colleen... would you please take Lilly through first?
Her knee is getting better. Jogging is put on hold.
I let Yogi get his head down when he was thinking about bucking...never good! My reaction time must be slowing down with age. If he really wanted to buck, he was in the right position. I've never seen him buck with a purpose.
delilah (delilah)
Username: delilah

Post Number: 3915
Posted on Monday, July 30, 2018 - 08:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love your videos, the nature one was awesome. We have had a bear on our farm, but only see evidence but not him! I have a resident bobcat that likes to hunt in my shed and sleep under my deck in the rain!!

Post Number: 6322
Posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2018 - 06:44 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you Delilah, I love making them, the videos are fun to look back on and also a good learning tool for me. Slow motion and stop action might explain the missing problem.

You never know what's in the barns. I was training a horse, desensitizing with my whip, just cracking it over and over. I didn't know a fisher was in my barn and trotted out the door 10 feet in front of us and continued on across the pasture, haven't seen it since.
linda (linda)
Username: linda

Post Number: 859
Posted on Wednesday, August 01, 2018 - 06:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

love the first video esp the bears...

ok how did flexible colleen get on without pulling saddle over..it seemed loose...I would have been under the horse...

Post Number: 6326
Posted on Sunday, August 05, 2018 - 10:37 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Two different cats. https://www.youtube.com/attribution_link?a=BXabVsHyAoM&u=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DmTbMBuzP7BU%26feature%3Dshare

Post Number: 6329
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 07:50 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

10 seconds...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGILx5Zholc
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)

Post Number: 13358
Posted on Monday, August 13, 2018 - 10:09 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice Bill!!!
Everything is a choice.

Post Number: 6339
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 09:11 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHoOh0AleqI
Gigi Bee (gigi)
Username: gigi

Post Number: 109
Posted on Sunday, September 09, 2018 - 11:51 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Makes me wish I was out on the trail today! Glad to see someone else has turkeys hiding out on the edge of the trail. They surprise me and my mare all the time!

Post Number: 6340
Posted on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 - 07:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

https://youtu.be/fhU9L8dAlNo
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)

Post Number: 13384
Posted on Thursday, September 13, 2018 - 02:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice Bill!
Everything is a choice.
calysgal24 (calysgal24)
Username: calysgal24

Post Number: 5836
Posted on Sunday, September 16, 2018 - 04:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bill...You would love it here.....
Gone WILD....In Virginia....Join me!

Post Number: 6344
Posted on Tuesday, September 18, 2018 - 03:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm sure I would. You should post a few videos.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration