Nice ride with Willy Nelson Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Photo & Video Sharing » Nice ride with Willy Nelson « Previous Next »

bill gokey (bronco_billy)
Username: bronco_billy

Post Number: 5932
Posted on Sunday, August 13, 2017 - 10:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yesterday...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54U7pPQ_Wgg
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)
Username: jcluvhrses

Post Number: 12721
Posted on Monday, August 14, 2017 - 09:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Like! But not love 'cause there was no piggy in the action.
Everything is a choice.
calysgal24 (calysgal24)
Username: calysgal24

Post Number: 5834
Posted on Monday, August 21, 2017 - 08:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great! You would LOVE SW VA
Gone WILD....In Virginia....Join me!
maresrgreat (maresrgreat)
Username: maresrgreat

Post Number: 5490
Posted on Wednesday, September 13, 2017 - 09:41 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Why does it say it is unavailable? Rats, sounded like a good one!! Did u remove it?

Post Number: 6012
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 06:25 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think I put it on private for some reason, Should be ok now.

Post Number: 5494
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 08:55 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Super cool! U guys have soooo much fun!!! Ruby?

Post Number: 6014
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:05 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes Ruby. The horse I was just sitting on was Cody, we were waiting our turn at a trail competition in Vermont.

Post Number: 6015
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2017 - 11:06 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Probably a good place to go wild Cal.

Post Number: 6039
Posted on Friday, September 22, 2017 - 03:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice ride with Ian Tyson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1xvgRn4eRI

Post Number: 5573
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 02:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice video, nice music. Is that Pokey? Haven't seen him for a while. Also, do you still get Yogi out? Is he still a keeper? You have so many it must be hard to give them all turns, somehow you do it. That inspires me!! And love seeing Mr. Freddie once in a while. He seems very well trained on the trails. Maybe he and Yogi are not as well trained as Jodi so she's more of a favorite??? With your bad hip you need the ones with the smoother rides prob.

Post Number: 6061
Posted on Wednesday, October 11, 2017 - 07:21 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

After my hip injection, my hip is feeling way better. Down the road I'm sure I'll need a replacement.

Actually I've trained all my horses pretty much the same way, learn a few things , try a few things, keep what works . That's where my GoPro camera comes in. I can analyze the good, bad and ugly in slow-motion, keep the good, correct the bad.

Lay offs from riding a particular horse doesn't seem to matter, they just pick up where they left off. Maybe because they get plenty of exercise on their own. If I have any doubts I'll check them out in the round pen first.

As far as Jodie goes. She was a pain to catch in the big pasture, all the others with come to me, no problem. I had mentioned she was a ranch horse and roped in a coral when they needed her. This is why I did what I did in that video. I like experimenting with different ways to train. I'd never hurt a horse, not my style.
I've had her in my pasture by my barn for awhile now. I've been catching her and using her. She walks right up to me now, like lets go, nice.
I'll test her in the big pasture one of these days. Very seldom will I use treats to catch them, dangerous within a herd, some are more pushy than others so I avoid it altogether.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration