LHOA ride at Great Brook next Sunday Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Trail Rider's Forum » LHOA ride at Great Brook next Sunday « Previous Next »

Sharon (sharona)
Username: sharona

Post Number: 1238
Posted on Sunday, May 06, 2018 - 03:31 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is anyone else thinking of the ride at Great Brook next Sunday? I think I will plan on it. Any other gimpy, wimpy or geriatric folks want to meet up? i will be doing mostly walk, with some gentle trotting here and there.
shenandoah (shenandoah)
Username: shenandoah

Post Number: 1170
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 10:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How was it? We did the Baystate Scavenger hunt instead. We are heading to Myles Standish to camp the first week of June...Join us ?
If I'm not in the office, I'm in the forest.
Sharon (sharona)

Post Number: 1239
Posted on Tuesday, May 15, 2018 - 10:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Couldn't go; had to work. Figures.

If I can come down to Myles Standish for a day or two, I will be in touch! Your horse realizes what a fun life you give him, right? :-)
shenandoah (shenandoah)
Username: shenandoah

Post Number: 1171
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You're funny ! Yes I tell him all the time. :-)
We'll be at Great Brook Sunday for a pokey ride if you want to join us.
If I'm not in the office, I'm in the forest.
memom (memom)
Username: memom

Post Number: 5063
Posted on Wednesday, May 16, 2018 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Missed you at the scavenger hunt, we went out quickly and had to leave before the meal (appointment). The trails were very well marked and we would have found more items if we weren’t having such fun moving out. Tyrone Farm ride next Sunday.
"Don't wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain."(author?)MA
Sharon (sharona)

Post Number: 1240
Posted on Thursday, May 17, 2018 - 06:33 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Shen,
You are so nice; thank you for the invitation. I would love to meet you on Sunday if that works; if you want to pm me with the time, maybe we can meet up.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration