Favorite dressage schooling boots Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Dressage Chat » Favorite dressage schooling boots « Previous Next »

bythebay (bythebay)
Username: bythebay

Post Number: 2309
Posted on Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 08:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Looking for pros and cons and your favorites. I'm between DSB boots and Woof. I've used the fleece
Lined DSB from a friend and liked their fit but wondering if they will be too hot and sweaty for year round use? Also hers had 3 Velcro bands which were nice- all the ones I see now are 2 bands- do they stay in place as well?
Emily (emmym)
Username: emmym

Post Number: 111
Posted on Monday, October 02, 2017 - 09:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I personally use DSB boots for dressage work and woof boots if I'm doing terrain work. There isn't much (if at all) air flowing through either boots but I have found that my horse is less irritated by the fleece DSB boots vs the woof. As for 2 or 3 straps my woof boots are 2 straps and I use them on my horses hind legs and found them not to move as long as I make them snug enough. My DSB boots are 2 straps for the front and 3 for the hind and they dont move either.
Hope this helps
bythebay (bythebay)
Username: bythebay

Post Number: 2310
Posted on Saturday, October 07, 2017 - 10:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's great feedback. I decided on the DSB 2 boots and yes they have 3 straps on back I see because they are bigger and 2 for the front. Glad to hear about the fleece helping to cushion the compression.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration