DAs Bad Boy Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » Breed Chat » DAs Bad Boy « Previous Next »

slammie (slammie)
Username: slammie

Post Number: 1680
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I received notification this evening that Ace has won 2 championships from the North East Fresian Club. My grand daughter Sammi showed him this year. Her awards are Championship Open in Hand and Open Walk Trot Pleasure. This was her first year showing and I am very proud of both of them.
Ace is just the best little horse who keeps proving how great STBs are in Life After Racing.
Performance Standardbreds, what a ride. ****RI***
montana (montana)
Username: montana

Post Number: 1026
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congratulations to your Granddaughter. How exciting for her and you. A safe horse is truly worth his weight in gold. You are a lucky lady, your big guy Dunkin was a treasure as well.
Maybe you could try out some of the TriState Horsemans Asso shows. We have driving classes too.
slammie (slammie)

Post Number: 1681
Posted on Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 08:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you Montana, I have really been blessed with some special horses. Sammi is 9. And is totally into the horses I am so glad I have a great one for her.
jcluvhrses (jcluvhrses)
Username: jcluvhrses

Post Number: 13017
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 09:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Every little girls dream! Congratulations! How nice that you can have these wonderful experiences for the both of you.
Everything is a choice.
maresnest (maresnest)
Username: maresnest

Post Number: 256
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 10:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congratulations!
Ace is a great horse and your granddaughter is so cute!
slammie (slammie)

Post Number: 1682
Posted on Friday, January 19, 2018 - 01:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you. I think she's adorable, but she is mine. As I said I am so proud of both of them.
I am looking forward to the banquet on Feb 3rd in Nashua at the Crown Plaza.

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration