Bucket cozy Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » General Discussion » Bucket cozy « Previous Next »

masthill (masthill)
Username: masthill

Post Number: 332
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 09:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Does anybody use them? What are your thoughts?
Jackie Silverman (morskip)
Username: morskip

Post Number: 1952
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 11:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They work. In the morning the horses with the cozy have a thin layer of ice. The horses at our barn without them we are chopping the ice out with a hammer. We only use the top piece when bitter cold like now.
flyhawk (flyhawk)
Username: flyhawk

Post Number: 2550
Posted on Saturday, January 12, 2019 - 07:54 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They had a LOT of them at Smartpak about two weeks ago.
zak1992 (zak1992)
Username: zak1992

Post Number: 356
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 10:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Love mine! I don't use it as much anymore with the insulated bucket holder that I have but it definitely works!!

Post Number: 1953
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 11:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://store.wildangelcozy.com/water-bucket-cozy/?fbclid=IwAR3y7Hi_bS0kihRzrGKxP_CG1OnW4Wnk1ht7Cp109CyeJQLrFp61BfZjjwA

Post Number: 1954
Posted on Sunday, January 13, 2019 - 11:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They also have stock tank covers.
shenandoah (shenandoah)
Username: shenandoah

Post Number: 1193
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 10:17 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ditto what Jackie said !
If I'm not in the office, I'm in the forest.
Burt and Harry (burtandharry)
Username: burtandharry

Post Number: 77
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 01:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am a big fan. I got one for my dad for Christmas a few years ago. I felt weird sending him a box from a company called wildangelcozy and had to let him know before it arrived that it wasn't some weird thing I found on the internet. It is awesome and really works. I had my doubts but we leave it on and add a bit of hot water to break/melt the skim of ice and away they go. If we fill the bucket with hot water on a cold night it is still free of ice in the morning. I highly recommend! It is well worth the money!
SB Farm (altesse77)
Username: altesse77

Post Number: 749
Posted on Monday, January 14, 2019 - 02:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have 2 and got them from Smartpac. Iíve used them outside for 3 years now and just get a very thin layer of ice. My horse either breaks through it with her nose or, I take it off for her. I also use the top, to keep the water warmer/insulated more. In side, I use bucket warmers. But, they are great!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration