Free Board in Uxbridge, MA Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Register | Edit Profile

Click over to A&B Barns!
Bulletin Board & Chat » General Discussion » Free Board in Uxbridge, MA « Previous Next »

Dun Good (dungood)
Username: dungood

Post Number: 46
Posted on Friday, November 30, 2018 - 09:43 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FREE BOARD OFFERED in Uxbridge, MA for companion horse or pony for a 14h, 26yo mustang gelding. His pasture mate passed away in October and a friend is graciously letting me keep him at her barn temporarily so that he is not alone. However, I'll need to move him back home by Spring or sooner (I miss having him at home!). I would like to find someone who needs a place to keep their horse, rather than purchase/lease a second horse again. Board would be free and I would handle all daily care, specific to your horse's needs. You would just need to pay for your horse's expenses (food/vet/farrier/dentist).

My property abuts the West Hill Park in Uxbridge with trails leading from my yard into the park. I have a modest two stall barn with 24/7 access to a good-sized, partially wooded paddock. There is a small round pen, but no riding ring. Perfect for someone who loves to trail ride.

Please email me if interested.
"If you're lucky enough to be in the woods...you're lucky enough!
Dun Good (dungood)
Username: dungood

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, December 25, 2018 - 03:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IP   Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Companion found. Thank you to everyone who responded.
"If you're lucky enough to be in the woods...you're lucky enough!

Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action:

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Program Credits Administration